c h e r r y b l o s s o m <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9044982100500857029\x26blogName\x3dDear+Diary\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://365daysofliferoutine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://365daysofliferoutine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2222625725474469543', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 photo 9f188f59-db9c-4957-8899-4179a7764632_zps2e9af8c7.jpg
Real love approach you when he is ready to make you as his wife <3

Assalamualaikum WBT

Cik Non, 2nd march, Malaysian,
Munir's devoted wife <3
25th

An Experienced Blogger
Shah Alam
Fulltime Admin Executive
A Mommy To Be to our Little Caliphs

+ follow | instagram | instashop | twitter |

chitchat:





recent update :


Ads




Officially a Unit Trust Consultant
written on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 @ 5:23 PM ✈

Since I have passed my exam (CUTE), FIMM had already declared me as the Unit Trust Consultant under CIMB Wealth Advisor group. Praise be to Allah because He ease my work to answer the 60 questions within 2 hours given but then I am the only person that answered the whole question smoothly within 15 minutes. I remembered when I need to changed 2 places because the pc got some technical issue. I saw some people keep laughing and talking with the others and it seems like they are very good in answering, while me my self were so damn nervous to sit for the examination.

On that time, I was the only one that started the examination a bit late. But then, I was the first person to be able to finished answering. Ya Allah. I know it is not my ability. It's Allah wills. Allahuakhbar. I also appreciated Ms Adelyn and sis Khairulsharia for the help.


I will receive my agent code in a week. Then, I'll be able to start finding those people that loves to invest with CWA. Investment took many years to grow. Please don't expect your fund will increase within the short period. Market has its up and down but just leave it because it is a normal thing in investment. To make your fund growth, leave it for few years and see the result especially when the market unit price is in the upper stage. Insyallah. Unit trust is a syariah compliance investment banking. Do not hesitate to invest.

To set the appointment.
Call me at  014 7337 647 - Ms Hanun

Labels: , , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top








Newer Posts Older Posts