– Boneless chicken (thigh/breast)
– Curry leaves
– Chilli padi
– Onion (red/holland) . Cut into cubes size or any size
– Corn flour
– 1 egg
1. Cut chicken into medium size/cube and marinate with salt and pepper.
2. Beat up an egg and dip the chicken before coating with corn flour
3. Coat the chicken with corn flour and fry until golden brown
4. Set chicken aside
5. Melt butter over a gentle heated pan.
6. Stir fry the onions til it smells good
7. Add evaporated milk and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved
8. Add chopped chilli padi and curry leaves
9. Simmer the sauce until it is nice and thick
10. Add in the prepared chicken and mix well with the sauce